Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Fathers Day Cards

I was very happy with this FD card, it came out just as I imagined it should. Which doesn't always work out for me.  I cut a strip of paper for the belt then I cut the buckle from the
Paper Pups Cartridge.
The tools were cut from Everyday Paper dolls Cartridge.
The sentiment I believe was from Wild Card.
Happy Fathers day to all the days out there.
This one is from Zoe, she misses her buddy so much now that he is traveling a lot these days. She sits at the window every afternoon waiting for him.
I used a nesties for the window frame. I wanted to do more to this card but I just got lost with it.

I found this hammock on a piece of paper, I cut it out and placed it on a different background paper. I added some twin and the cut the cattails and sentiment from one of the font Cartridges.  

No comments: